Communication Delta HMI To PLC S7-200 SMART – How to do it ? This post 365EVN guides you: “Connect Delta HMI and S7-200 SMART PLC Through Ethernet Port” Use Delta DOPSoft and Step 7 MicroWIN SMART Software.
Table of Contents
Communication DOP-100 Delta HMI To PLC S7-200 SMART
To communicate S7 200 SMART PLC and Delta HMI we used:
- Connect Delta HMI To PLC s7-200 smart – Hardware:
- Siemens S7-200 SMART PLC CPU ST20.
- Delta DOP-100 HMI Model DOP-107EV
- Ethernet cable.
- Communication Delta HMI To PLC s7-200 smart – Software:
- Step 7 Micro/WIN SMART 2.6 for S7 200 SMART PLC programming.
- Delta DOPSoft V4.00 for DOP-100 HMI programming.
You can download all software at the end of the post.
Could be helpful for you:
- Download HMI Program Using USB Disk On Delta DOPSoft V4.00
- How to Connect PLC and HMI. Make the Communication Cable
- SELECT AN ENCODER FOR THE APPLICATION – PART 1
The Steps To Connection Between S7 200 SMART And DOP-100 HMI On The Software
To create the S7-200 SMART PLC Communication with HMI Delta, follow the steps:
On Siemens S7 200 SMART PLC Software
- Open Step 7 Micro/WIN SMART and create the project with the device.
- Set the IP address, the subnet mask for the S7-200 SMART PLC. Example is: 192.168.0.1 and 255.255.255.0.
- Compile the project and download the S7-200 SMART program to PLC use the Ethernet port.
- Online and check again the IP address of the PLC.
On Delta DOP-100 HMI Software
- Open DOPSoft v4.00 and create the project with a DOP 100 device.
- On the “Communication Settings” step, select the Ethernet connection. On the “Device” tab choose the controller: “Siemens – S7 200 SMART (ISO TCP). And then set the S7-200 SMART PLC communication parameters: IP address, PLC station
- On the “Localhost” tab, tick “Overwrite IP” and set the IP address, the subnet mask for Delta HMI. Example is: 192.168.0.2 and 255.255.255.0.
- Click “Finish” and then programming the project with the tag from PLC.
- Compile and download the project to HMI. With DOP100 HMI you can download the program via Ethernet, via USB flash drive. You can refer to the previous post for more information.
Final, connect PLC and HMI by Ethernet cable, check the connection S7-200 SMART PLC and HMI Delta by try change some values on HMI and check on PLC or vice versa.
Guide Video for connect Delta HMI To PLC s7-200 smart
Link To Download The Software
- S7-200 SMART PLC Programming Software: S7-200 SMART PLC Software V2.6 – New Version Of Step7 MicroWIN SMART
- DOPSoft V4.00: Delta DOPSoft V4.00 – HMI Soft for DOP-100 Series – Download & Setup
- Refer more post about #hmi to plc
If you have any questions about communication between Delta HMI and S7-200 SMART, please comment below.
See you in the next posts!
If you find this content valuable, please rate it (click the button above), share it with your friends or invite me for a coffee by clicking the button below.