Download Delta HMI Program Using USB Disk – How to do it? In this post, 365electricalvn will guide you step by step to Download and Upload HMI Program via USB flash drive on DOPSoft V4.00.
In the previous post, we guided “Download Delta HMI Program via Ethernet Using DOPSoft V4.00” you can refer to this way here.
Download HMI Program Using USB Disk on Delta DOPSoft V4.00
Before Download Delta HMI Program through USB Disk, we need some things:
- A PC or laptop with Windows 7 or Windows 10 (32-bits or 64-bits). We used a laptop with Windows 10 x64.
- Delta HMI with USB port supported. In the post, we used Delta HMI DOP 100 Series Mode: DOP-107EV.
- A USB flash drive with a capacity of 500MB or higher. We recommend a USB disk without data inside and format with FAT32 File System.
- 24VDC Power supply for HMI, wires…
Delta DOP Soft V4.00 We used the latest version V4.00.11 (Aug 2021). You can download it on the link at the end post.
Could helpful for you:
- How to Connect PLC and HMI. S7-200 & Delta DOP-B Communication
- Delta Servo ASDA Soft Guide – Basic Function
- How to Download Delta PLC Program on WPLSoft 2.50 Use RS232 Type
The Steps On DOPSoft V4.00 To Copy The Program To USB Disk
To Download Program Through USB Disk In Delta HMI, on DOP Soft V4.00 follow the step:
- Open the software, create a new project with your device model. And then, programming your project.
Tip: You can create a button called “System Menu” for an easy go-to the system function. Refer to the previous post to do it.
- Click “Tools” -> “Compile All” and ensure that the project has no error.
- Put the USB flash drive to your computer, click “File” – > “Create Screen Data File…”, a popup “Setting” will shows. You can enter the password by tick “Enable protection”, and “Output Folder” select to your USB flash drive. And then, waiting for the process to complete with a message “The screen data created successfully”, click “OK” to close it.
- Open your USB disk, please check that the folder “HMI-000” for saving the compiled Delta HMI programs is automatically generated on the USB disk.
The Steps To Download The Program From USB Disk To Delta HMI
- Put the USB disk to the HMI.
- Open the Delta HMI and go to “System Menu” -> “System Setting” -> “File Manager” -> “File Copy”
- Select the folder on the USB disk and Delta HMI.
- Press “Copy” and waiting for the process to complete
- Restart the HMI to open the downloaded HMI programs on the HMI.
The Steps To Upload The Program From Delta HMI To USB Disk
Follow the steps to Upload Delta HMI Program to USB Disk:
- Put the USB flash drive to the HMI, we recommend a USB disk with a capacity of 500MB or higher and without data inside and format with FAT32 File System.
- Open the Delta HMI and go to “System Menu” -> “System Setting” -> “File Manager” -> “File Copy”. And then select the folder on the USB disk and Delta HMI.
- Press “Copy”, the HMI will ask for the password, enter your password (default password if the programmer has not changed is “12345678”) and waiting for the process to complete.
Guide video to Upload and Download Delta HMI Program Using USB Disk
Delta DOPSoft V4 Latest Version Download