How to Download Delta PLC Program on WPLSoft V2.50 using RS232 Type? In this post, 365electrical will guide you step by step to connect, download or upload the PLC program on WPL Soft 2.5 software.
Table of Contents
Preparing to Download Delta PLC Program on WPL Soft 2.5
In this post we use:
- Software: WPLSoft v2.5 is programming software for Delta PLC for Multi-PLC Series. The software can run on Windows 7/8/10. For more information about the software and to download the latest version you can refer to the previous post on 365EVN.
- Download delta plc program – Hardware: Delta PLC model DVP16ES2.
- Cable: AMSAMOTION cable Model: “USBACAB230 Apply to ES/X/H/C/SE/V/S” for download program to PLC Delta.
Nếu bạn cần một bộ phụ kiện và cáp đa năng để học tập, thực hành với giá rẻ, bạn có thể tham khảo bộ phụ kiện và cáp lập trình PLC, HMI, Servo…tại 365evn (Programming cable – “All In One”): Link
Could be helpful for you:
- Delta Servo ASDA Soft Guide – Basic Function
- Download Delta HMI Program via Ethernet Using DOPSoft V4
- Delta DOPSoft V4 – HMI Soft for DOP-100 Series – Download & Setup
Install The Driver For AMSAMOTION Cable
To connect and DOWNLOAD PLC PROGRAM IN DELTA PLC using Amsamotion cable or another brand, first you need to install the driver for the cable. If your cable using CH340 or CH341 – a Chip for converting USB to COM you can download the driver for that at the end of the post. We tested on Windows 10 version 21H1.
To install the driver please connect the cable to your computer. And then extract the driver downloaded and run with the administrator. You can check by right-click on “This PC” icon -> “Manage” -> “Device Manager” -> ” Ports (COM & LPT)”, it will show you the COM number. We will use the COM number to connect and write the program in Delta PLC.
Download Delta PLC Program on WPL Soft 2.50
- Open WPL Software, and create a new project with your PLC type and programming.
- Connect the PLC to the computer using the USB-COM cable. And then supply the power to PLC before download delta plc program.
- Click: “Options” -> “Communication Setting” -> “Connection Setup: RS232”, select the COM Port and previous step. Click “Auto-detect”, and a popup will show the device information. Meaning that your PLC is connected with the software.
- Now, you can write a program to Delta PLC (Ctrl+F8), read from PLC (Ctrl+F9), or monitor the ladder program (L).
- If you using a Delta PLC-supported ethernet port, refer to the post: Delta PLC Programming – Download & Upload PLC Program (WPLSoft + Ethernet)
Guide Video For Connect And Download The PLC Program on WPLSoftware 2.5
If you have any questions about: the “Download delta plc program” please comment below.
Follow 365EVN on Facebook to get the latest posts and more!
-365EVN, Refer Delta.com–
If you find this content valuable, please rate it (click the button above), share it with your friends or invite me for a coffee by clicking the button below.