Download & Upload Program PLC S7 200 SMART – How to do it? Today, 365evn will guide you to use an Ethernet cable to Download and Upload PLC Program S7-200 SMART on Step 7 MicroWIN SMART 2.6
Download, Upload Program S7-200 SMART On Step7 Micro/WIN SMART
Before Upload, Download S7-200 SMART Program Through Ethernet, we need some things:
- A PC or laptop with Windows 7 or Windows 10 (32-bits or 64-bits). We used a laptop with Windows10 Pro x64.
- PLC S7-200 SMART. We used S7 200 SMART CPU ST20.
- Ethernet cable
- 24VDC Power supply for HMI, wires…
Programming software for PLC S7-200 SMART. We used the latest version (until now) STEP 7-MicroWIN SMART V2.6. Download it here.
Could helpful for you:
- Delta PLC Connect WinCC TIA Portal Through KEPServerEX 6
- Download, Upload Program HMI Pro-face Use USB Disk On GP-Pro EX
- SIEMENS LOGO SOFT COMFORT V8.3 DOWNLOAD
Download S7-200 SMART Program From PC To PLC
- Open the “STEP 7-MicroWIN SMART” software and create the project with your hardware.
- You can set the POU or Download/Upload password for your project (refer to the below video).
- Connect S7-200 SMART PLC to the PC
- Click on “Communications” and then select Ethernet card for the communication interface. And click “Find CPUs” you will see the PLC address below “Found CPUs”, click “OK”, if you see a warning “Failed to connect to the current IP address. Check the IP address, the network connection” follow the next step.
- Set the IP address for the PC. Refer to the previous post to do it.
- Check the connection to S7-200 SMART PLC again. A message “Connected ”PLC address” shows at the bottom bar.
- Click on “PLC” -> “Compile” to check the error. And then click “Download” select the blocks, options (if you need) and download the S7 200 SMART program to PLC.
- Open the “STEP 7-MicroWIN SMART” software, and communication S7-200 SMART PLC with the PC follow the above steps.
- Click “Upload” and enter the password.
- Upload the program from S7-200 SMART PLC to PC.
Guide Video On STEP 7 Micro/WIN SMART V2.6