Download, Upload Program HMI Pro-face Program Use USB Disk – How to do it? Today, 365electricalvn will guide you step by step to Download and Upload HMI Program via USB flash drive on GP-Pro EX 4.09.
In the previous post, we guided “Upload, Download Pro-face HMI Program via Ethernet and USB Cable ” you can refer to this way here.
Download, Upload Program Pro-face HMI Use USB Disk On GP-Pro EX 4.09
Before Upload, Download Proface HMI Program Through USB Disk, we need some things:
- A PC or laptop with Windows 7 or Windows 10 (32-bits or 64-bits). We used a laptop with Windows10 Pro x64.
- Pro-face HMI with USB port supported. In the post, we used Model GP-4402WW.
- A USB flash drive with a capacity of 500MB or higher. We recommend a USB disk without data inside and format with FAT32 File System.
- 24VDC Power supply for HMI, wires…
GP-Pro EX 4.0 is programming software for Pro-face HMI.
Could helpful for you:
- Delta PLC Connect WinCC TIA Portal Through KEPServerEX 6
- Delta Servo ASDA Soft Guide – Basic Function
- Monitor And Control HMI Delta DOP 100 Using VNC Viewer
The Steps On GP-Pro EX To Copy The Program To USB Disk
To Download Program Through USB Disk In Proface HMI, on GP-Pro EX 4.0 follow the step:
- Open the software, create a new project with your device model. And then, programming your project.
- Click “Error Check” to compile and ensure that the project has no error.
- Put the USB flash drive to your computer, click “Transfer Project” – > “Memory Loader”.
- Click “Create Backup File” -> “Browse…” and select the USB Disk.
- Click “OK” and waiting for the process to complete. A message about the connection key will show, press “Yes” or “No” to confirm.
- Open the USB Disk we have a file “MEM4X0XY.CML” and some files.
- Remove the USB disk from the PC and put it to Pro-face HMI.
Download The Program From USB Disk To Pro-face HMI
- Turn on HMI, and touch on “USB_Starting”. The HMI will restart and go to “Memory Loader Tools” mode.
- Touch on “Download (Storage -> Display) to download the program to Pro-face HMI from USB Flash Drive. Enter your password, press “Start” and then waiting for the process to complete.
- Remove the USB disk from HMI, press “Exit” -> “Yes” and restart the HMI to open the downloaded HMI programs on the Pro-face HMI.
Upload The Program From Proface HMI To USB Disk
- Insert the USB flash drive into your computer, we recommend a USB disk with a capacity of 500MB or higher and without data inside and format with FAT32 File System.
- Open the project file. Click “Transfer Project” – > “Memory Loader” -> “Create Boot Data” -> “Browse…” and select the USB Disk. Click “OK” and waiting for the process to complete.
- Put the USB flash drive to the HMI, turn on HMI, and touch on “USB_Starting”. The HMI will restart and go to “Memory Loader Tools” mode. If you insert a USB without “Boot Data” when you touch “USB_Starting” an error “Failed to start USB Storage” will show on the HMI.
- Touch on “Upload (Display -> Storage)” to upload the program Proface HMI to USB Flash Drive. Enter your password, press “Start” and then waiting for the process to complete.
- Remove the USB disk from HMI Pro-face. Put it to the PC, open GP-Pro EX, click “Transfer Project” – > “Memory Loader” -> “Create project” and browse to your USB Drive, select the “MEM4X0XY.CML” file. Select the folder to save the project file, click “Save” -> “Create” and then waiting for the process to complete.
Guide video to Download and Upload Program HMI Pro-face Use USB Disk
If you have any questions about the upload and download program for Proface HMI use a USB flash drive, please comment below or contact us on Facebook.