How to communicate the Dela PLC and SCADA Software? This post 365electricalvn guides you to connect a Delta PLC with WinCC RT Advanced on TIA Portal through KEPServerEX 6
The Method To Connect Delta PLC And WinCC On TIA Portal
To connect Delta PLC with WinCC on TIA Portal we used:
- Delta WPLSoft 2.5 for PLC programming
- Delta DOPSoft V4.00 for DOP-100 HMI programming
- KEPServerEX 6 Software
- WinCC RT Advanced on TIA Portal. We used version V15.1.
You can download all software on 365EVN.
Could be helpful for you:
- Download PLC Program Using USB Through HMI Delta DOP-100
- S7-200 and WinCC Flexible. How to Make a Communication? Tutorial 1
- Learn S7-1200. Some Things You Need To Start A Project
The Steps To Connect WinCC RT Advanced With Delta PLC
Connect Delta PLC With KEPServerEX
Please refer to the previous post on 365EVN to create, and make a communication of the PLC Delta and KEPServerEX 6 use Modbus. We guide in detail.
Communication WinCC RT Advanced On TIA Portal and KEPServerEX 6
Follow the steps to connect WinCC and Kepserverex:
- Open TIA Portal and create a new project. And then “Add new device” -> “PC systems” -> “SIMATIC HMI application” -> “WinCC RT Advanced”.
- On the project, tree select your device (HMI RT [WinCC RT Advanced]) click “Connection” and add a new connection. Enter the name and select the communication driver is “OPC”. On “Parameter” tab -> “OPC Server” -> “Local Server” select “Kepware.KEPServerEX.V6”.
- On the project tree select your device (HMI RT [WinCC RT Advanced]) click “HMI tags” -> “Add new tag table” and then “Add new”. Select the connection we added at the previous step. With “Address” we select the tags from KepServerEX V6.
- Click “Screens” -> “Add new screen” and then create the objects as normal with the address from the HMI tag table.
- Click “Runtion on the PC” to check the connection between PLC Delta and WinCC RT Advanced.
Guide Video To Connect Delta PLC With WinCC RT Advanced
Link To Download The Source Files
- Link Download Project source files WinCC RT Advanced (TIA Portal V15.1): Updating…
- Delta PLC, HMI Program and KEPServerEX files: Link
See you in the next posts!