How to Upload & Download Program for HMI Proface? In this post, 365electrical will guide you using the Ethernet and USB Cable to upload the program from Pro-face HMI to PC or download the program to HMI.
Preparing to Upload & Download Program HMI Proface
- Software: GP-Pro EX is programming software for Pro-face HMI.
- Hardware: Pro-face HMI GP-4402WW
- Cable: Ethernet cable and Mini USB cable type A
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro version 21H1.
Could be helpful for you:
- Monitor And Control HMI Delta DOP 100 Using VNC Viewer
- Delta DOP-100 And PLC Delta DVP Communication
- Delta PLC Connect WinCC TIA Portal Through KEPServerEX 6
The Steps To Download or Upload Pro-face HMI On GP-Pro EX via USB Cable
- Open GP-Pro EX Sofware, create a project and programming the project. Click “Error Check” to compile and check the program before downloading to Proface HMI.
- Connect the Pro-face HMI with your pc, USB cable, power supply.
- Click “Transfer Project” you will see the “Transfer Tool” window. Click “Transfer Settings” and select the “USB” for “Communication Port Settings”. You can change the connection key by a tick and click “Edit” on “Set up initial connection key”. And then click “OK”.
- Now, you can:
- Download the Pro-face HMI program by click “Send Project”, enter the connection key and the password for sending or receiving the project file. And then waiting for the process to complete.
- Upload the HMI Proface program to PC by click “Receive Project” enter the file name, select the folder to save the file. And then enter the connection key and password for sending or receiving the project files. Waiting for the process to complete.
Upload and Download Pro-face HMI Program via Ethernet Cable on GP Pro EX Software
Create the project, compile and connect the device with pc, ethernet cable, power supply.
Config The IP Address On The Computer Before Upload or Download Program HMI Proface
Please refer to the previous post to config the IP address for your pc. We guided.
- Using “Offline” mode and go to “System Settings”. Touch on “Main Unit Settings” -> “Ethernet Local Settings” – “LAN”. And enter “IP Address”, “Subnet Mask” for your HMI. Final, touch on “Exit” -> “Save changes and exit”.
- Click “Transfer Project” you will see the “Transfer Tool” window. Click “Transfer Settings” and select the “LAN” for “Communication Port Settings”.
- The next steps are the same with the USB cable method.
Guide Video To Connect, Upload or Download Program HMI Proface
If you have any questions about upload and download program for Proface HMI, please comment below or contact us on Facebook.