GX Works 3 is an engineering tool for configuring settings, programming, debugging, and performing the maintenance for programmable controllers such as MELSEC iQ-R series/MELSEC iQ-F series. By comparing with conventional GX Works2, the functions are enhanced and their operability has been improved. The software can replace “GX Developer” software with new features.
Table of Contents
- Operating System Supports Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education)/ Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (Pro, Enterprise) / Windows 7 (Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise) / Windows Vista 32-bit only (Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business, Enterprise) / Windows XP 32-bit only (Professional SP3, Home SP3).
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2GHz or more recommended.
- Required memory (RAM): Recommended 2GB or more for 64-bit OS and 1GB or more for 32-bit OS.
- Available hard disk capacity: 17GB or more free hard disk capacity for installation and 512MB or more free virtual memory capacity for operation.
- Monitor: Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels or higher to use GX Works 3 (Refer Mitsubishi)
Could be helpful for you:
- GT Works Download. Mitsubishi HMI Software for GOT/GS Series
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- Step7 MicroWIN on Windows 10 64 bit (V4.0 SP9). How to Install
- If .NET Framework 2.0, .NET Framework 4.0, and Windows Installer 3.0 are not installed to the personal computer to which GX Works3 is to be installed, approximately 500MB of memory is required in the system drive to install them.
- For Windows 10, if .NET Framework 3.5 (including .NET 2.0 and 3.0) or .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services is invalid, it needs to be valid (The similar requirement for Windows 7/8/8.1).
- When the following functions are used, this product may not run properly: Application start-up in Windows compatibility mode/ Fast user switching/ Remote desktop/ Windows XP Mode/ Windows Touch or Touch/ Modern UI/ Client Hyper-V/ Tablet mode/ Virtual Desktops.
- Use the product as a standard user or an administrator for Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
- If the Windows firewall setting is enabled, the “Find Module function” and “Direct connection function” may not operate correctly. Disable the Windows firewall setting.
- Close all running applications before installation. If the product is installed while other applications are running, it may not operate normally.
Download GX Works Software
You can download the GX Works2, GX Works3 and GX Works user manual at the end of the post.
During install the software, if you see the error: “Unable to install GX Works3 because .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) is unchecked…”, please install them before installing the soft. After, restart the Windows and try again. Watch the video for more detail.
Download MX Component 4, MX Component 5 Free
Mitsubishi MX Component is a control library enabling communication from a PC to a Mitsubishi programmable controller. MX Component can communicate with the motion controller regardless of communication protocol.
With MX Component from Mitsubishi, the complicated programs for serial and Ethernet communication can be developed in simple steps.
We can use MX Component to make a simulation between Mitsubishi PLC and HMI (Proface, Mitsubishi GOT/GS series…) without the hardware.
Download Mitsubishi MX Component v4, Mitsubishi MX Component v5 and MX component manual free link below.
Install GX Works2 And GX Works3 Guide Video on Windows 10 64-bit
- Mitsubishi GX Works2: Link
- Mitsubishi GX Works3: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 (Please read the “Read me file in part 1).
- User Manual (V2 & V3): Link
- Mitsubishi MX Component v4, MX Component v5 free download: Link
- MX Component Manual v4 & v5: Link
- More software, and documentation: Download page.
-365EVN, Refer Mitsubishi–
If you find this content valuable, please rate it (click the button above), share it with your friends or invite me for a coffee by clicking the button below.