The same with S7-200, the control program for an S7-200 Smart CPU consists of the following types of Program Organizational Unit (POU): Main program, Subroutines, Interrupt routines. In this post, I guide you: How to set and unlock the POU password S7-200 Smart use Step7 Micro/WIN Smart Software.
Set a POU Password
On Step7 Micro/WIN Smart use a ribbon tab user interface (the same with Microsoft Office), it helps users find and use commands efficiently. You can download Step7 Micro/WIN Smart at the Download page of 365electricalvn. To Set a POU password, please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Open the project with Step7 Micro/WIN Smart program. Click on a File tab > POU > Protection.
- Step 2: Tick on the “Password Protect this block” box.
- Step 3: Type the characters to “Password” and “Verify” (These values are the same)
- Step 4: Click “OK”. And then close, save the project to apply the password.
If you tick on: “Password-protect All POUs using this password” box, the password will be effective to all POUs.
Could be helpful for you:
- Step7 MicroWin Smart For S7-200 SMART Series
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Use Step7 MicroWIN V4.0
- How to Connect PLC and HMI. Make the Communication Cable
- S7-200 SMART Software New Version – Step7 MicroWIN SMART V2.4 Download
How to Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart
Why does it
- You need to see the code, edit the program…
- The program writes by you: Maybe forgot the password…
- The program writes by other people: You can not contact the programmer.
- We do not encourage it if you can contact the programmer.
Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart on 365EVN
- We support unlock POU Password S7-200 SMART for all versions of Step 7 Micro/WIN Smart (V2.0 – V2.6). Please contact 365electricalvn for more information.
- The unlock project password for S7-200 SMART is supported too.
The new version of Step 7 MicroWIN SMART V2.5 & V2.6 is available to download at 365electricalvn, upgrade to the latest version now.