Mitsubishi Electric servo systems are globally renowned and respected. Offering a perfect combination of high-end performance and ease of use, they are now found in a huge range of applications throughout all branches of industry – from single and multiple axis systems in mechanical engineering and other metal-working sectors to complex, fully-synchronized solutions in the semiconductor and motor industries. In the post, we collect all Mitsubishi Servo Software for all models.
Mitsubishi Servo Software – MR Configurator2
- MR Configurator2 Software supported for models: MR-J3/MR-J4/MR-JE/MR-JN. GX-Works3 software has integrated this software. However, you can download the software install source at the link below.
- Link Download: Mitsubishi MR Configurator 2 – V1.7
- Product ID for Install: 100-212515929
- We tested it on Windows 10 Pro 32-bit version 1809
Could be helpful for you:
- GX Works Download. Mitsubishi PLC Software for MELSEC Series
- GT Works Download. Mitsubishi HMI Software for GOT/GS Series
- Download HMI Program Via USB Disk in TIA Portal Software
- Unity Pro XL Download – Schneider PLC Software For Multi-PLCs Series
Other MELSERVO Software
MR Configurator: Easily tune, monitor, and perform parameter read/writing and test operations from your personal computer with the software.
- Servo Configurator for MR-J2S-A, MR-J2S-B, MR-J2S-CP, MR-J2S-CL, MR-J2M-P8A, MR-J2M-P8B: Version F2
- Mitsubishi Servo Configurator for MR-J2-03A5, MR-J2-03B5, MR-J2-03C5, MR-J2-A, MR-J2-B, MR-J2-C, MR-C, MR-H-A(N), MR-H-B(N), MR-H-AC(N) MR-H-TN: Version D2
- Mitsubishi Servo Configurator for MR-J4, MR-JN, MR-JE, MR-J3, MR-J2S, MR-J2M, MR-ES, MR-E: Version D7
Motor sizing software: Selecting the right motor and amplifier combination is easy with the Mitsubishi Electric free sizing software.
- Mitsubishi Motorizer for AC Servos-MELSERVO (MR-J5, MR-J4), Inverters-FREQROL (FR-A800, FR-F800, FR-E700EX): Version 1.001B
- If you have any questions, please contact us or comment below.
- You can download more other automation software and documentation at the download area of 365EVN here.