An other Delta HMI Soft, the DOPSoft V2.x software supports editing the Delta DOP-B, W, H series and HMC series HMI screens. DOPSoft can be installed in operation systems such as Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 /Windows 10.
Delta DOPSoft V2.x
The DOP Series HMI Screen
Delta HMI Soft – DOPSoft V2.x software supports make the program for multi-DOP Series HMIs. DOP Series screen with some features as:
- DOP series HMIs support more than twenty brands of external controllers, including Delta, Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc. More detail you can see on DOPSoft V2.
- Rapid USB Upload/Download: Not only RS-232, the users also can use DOPSoft V2 to upload and download screen data and programs via USB interface.
- Direct Communication with Three External Controllers: DOP series HMI is capable of connecting to three different or the same controllers directly via three communication ports.
- Support Multiple Controllers Connections: One DOP series HMI is able to connect to multiple controllers in serial through RS-485 interface of COM2 and COM3 ports (not for all products).
- Print Function: DOP series HMI supports the printers which have COM port or USB interface.
You can refer more features on user manual at below link (the end of post).
Could be helpful for you:
- How to Connect PLC and HMI. S7-200 & Delta DOP-B Communication
- Delta DOPSoft V4 – HMI Soft for DOP-100 Series – Download & Setup
- LOGO Soft Comfort All Version Download, Setup, User Manual
The Delta DOP Soft V2.x
DOPSoft V2.x software program is a user-friendly program editor of DOP series HMI for Windows. In addition to integrating the components and functions of conventional screen editors, it delivers greater convenience to use, quicker response, andmore flexible component planning for users to plan multifunctional HMIs more easily and in simpler ways.
Delta DOPSoft V2.x – HMI Series support list
Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
With DOP-B use Screen Editors: Compatible with files edited using the old version software screen editor, but unable to open DOPSoft screen files with Screen Editors.