Factory IO Download – a 3D factory simulation software for learning automation technologies. Factory I/O supported the driver to connect to the device from Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Siemens and other devices using Modbus, OPC… This post, 365evn shows you: How to connect PLC Siemens S7 200 SMART to Factory I/O via Ethernet cable.
Download Factory IO – 3D Factory Simulation Software
You can download Factory I/O software at the end of the post. And then install it on Windows. Factory_IO helps you easy to use the software by supplying documentation and tutorial. You can refer to it on the home screen of the software.
Could be helpful for you:
- S7 1200 Firmware Update. Download S7-1200 CPU Firmware Files Newest.
- PLC S7 200 Programming – Download & Upload Program Using USB PPI Cable Windows 10 x64
- PLC S7-200 CPU224 XP CN DC/DC/DC Low Price
Connect S7-200 SMART PLC To Factory I/O Through Ethernet Cable
- Hardware used:
- Siemens PLC S7-200 SMART CPU ST20
- Ethernet cable for connecting PLC to PC
- Step7 Micro/WIN SMART 2.6 (latest version)
- Factory I/O 2.4
- S7-200 SMART project “Sort height basic” (Sourced from factory_io sample project).
You can download all the above software on 365EVN
Factory IO Connect To PLC S7 200 Smart
On S7 200 Smart PLC Programming Software – Step7 Micro/WIN SMART 2.6
- Step 1: Download the project “Sort height basic” at the end of the post.
- Step 2: Configure the CPU module, IP Address for your device by clicking “System block” on the project tree.
- Step 3: Connect and download S7 200 smart project to PLC.
On Factory I/O Software
- Step 1: Open FACTORY IO Software, and create a project from the parts. In this post, we used a project from the sample. Click “Scenes” and open “Sorting by height (Basic)”.
- Step 2: Connect factory_I/O to S7-200 SMART PLC
- Click “File” -> “Drivers” (or press F4). On the “Driver” box click and select “Siemens S7-200/300/400”. And then click “Configuration”.
- Configure the parameters for PLC as the model (S7-200), host (PLC IP Address) …
- Back to “Driver” click “Connect” and check the connection. You can see a green tick symbol if the connection is good.
- Step 3: Run the simulation and check on Step 7 MicroWIN Smart for the program to work.
Guide Video To Connect PLC And Factory IO Download
Factory IO Download – Direct Link
- Download Factory IO software: Link
- S7-200 SMART PLC Project – Sort height basic (Source from Factory_I/O sample project): Link
- Siemens S7 200 Smart PLC Programming Software – Step7 Micro/WIN SMART 2.6: Link
See you in the next posts!
If you find this content valuable, please rate it (click the button above), share it with your friends or invite me for a coffee by clicking the button below.