S7‑200 PC Access (or SMART) is a software application that enables you to extract data from S7‑200 (or SMART) PLCs. You create tags for the PLC data and use the included test client for the PLC communication. Download S7-200 PC Access (or SMART) below links.
Table of Contents
- OPC Compliance up to DA V2.05 is supported and works with any standard OPC client.
- Integrates Symbols from STEP 7-Micro/WIN projects (V3.x to V4.x): All S7-200 PLC data types are supported, including Timers, Counters, and Strings.
- Supports the full suite of S7-200 communication protocols: PPI (via the RS-232 PPI and the USB PPI Smart cables); MPI and Profibus (via Siemens CP cards); Ethernet via the CP243-1 or CP243-1 IT; External and Internal Modems.
- Allows multiple PLC’s connected to one PC
Could be helpful for you:
- Step7 MicroWin Smart For S7-200 SMART Series
- Install Siemens Step 7 MicroWIN V4.0 on Windows 10
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- S7‑200 PC Access SMART supports compliance up to Data Access V2.05.
- Works with any standard OPC client. The OPC client application accesses process data, messages, and archives of an OPC server.
- Integration of symbols from STEP 7‑Micro/WIN SMART projects: This integration supports all S7‑200 SMART CPU data types, including Timers, Counters, and Strings.
- Support for the S7‑200 SMART CPU Ethernet TCP/IP communication protocol for local area networks (LANs) and wide-area networks (WANs): Ethernet standardizes the procedures for interconnecting several computers and controls the data flow over the network.
- Ethernet allows one PC to connect to multiple S7‑200 SMART PLCs.
Download S7‑200 PC Access and Manual
- PC Access S7-200 V1.0: Link
- Link PC Access S7-200 V1.0 SP5, SP6
- Help File (the same user manual) Multi-language: Link
Download S7 200 PC Access SMART and Manual
- PC Access S7-200 SMART V2.0: Link
- Link PC Access S7-200 SMART V2.3
- Help File (the same user manual): Link
Note Before Open The Help Files
After downloading S7-200 PC Access (or SMART) and the help files to your computer and you extract them. Click on any help file, if you can not open the file please watch the video and fix it by the same method: Link
- Right-click on the help file -> Properties
- Tick on “Unblock” -> OK
- Try to open it again.
Connect Siemens S7-200 SMART PLC To S7-200 PC Access SMART 2.3 On Windows 10
In the video, we guide you to connect S7-200 SMART PLC and PC Access 2.3 and fix the error “Server configuration file is write protected” on Windows 10.
- S7-200 and WinCC Flexible. How to Make a Communication? Tutorial 1
- PLC And KEPServerEX – How To Connect Delta PLC to KEPServerEX 6 Use Modbus