Delta Servo using in very many automation applications. You can create a servo system with low cost, easy to control and operate. All Delta ASDA series servo drives are provided with a superior digital signal processor which represents a high-speed performance, high precision, and cost-effectiveness. In the post, we collect all Delta Servo Software for the ASDA series.
Delta Servo Software – ASDA Soft V6
ASDA Servo Soft V6 is configuration software for ASDA-A3/B3/E3 series. It supported all Windows versions from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 10 (32bit Version, 64bit Version). In the next post, we will be using the software for ASDA B3 – a new series with High Efficiency, User-Friendly, and Stable to connect and control by Siemens S7-1200 PLC.
Could be helpful for you:
- Simatic KTP700 Basic HMI and S7-200 PLC Communication Use RS485 Interface
- ISPSoft – New Generation Software for Delta PLC Series
- Delta DOPSoft V4 – HMI Soft for DOP-100 Series – Download & Setup
What is new about the Delta B3 series Servo
- Higher responsiveness: up from 0.5 kHz (B2 series) to 3.1kHz
- More precision with an encoder 24 bits (16.777.216 pulses)
- Increased the speed and torque: The motor speed up to 6.000 rpm and the torque overload ratio increased to 3.5 times
- Energy-Saving and Compact Size Design
- Compatible with the previous model A2/ B2/A3 series motors for easier replacement
- The latest version (until now) is V22.214.171.124 (Apr 2021). You can download the software install source at the link below.
- Link Download: Delta Servo Software ASDA Soft V6.3.1
Other ASDA Servo Soft
- ASDA-Soft V126.96.36.199: Support A3/B3 Series
- Delta Servo Software V188.8.131.52: Configuration software for ASDA-A2/B2/M/S/A2R series includes ASDA_MSizing: Link
- ASDA-Soft V4.08.09 for ASDA-A/A+/AB/B/A2/B2 series
- ASDA-Soft User Guide Manual: Link
- If you have any questions, please contact us or comment below.
- You can download more other automation software and documentation at the download area of 365EVN here.