RSLogix Micro Starter Lite 8.30 Free version is Rockwell PLC Programming software for MicroLogix 1000/1100 series. In this article, we show you to download and install RSLogix Micro Starter Lite 8.30 eng, RSLogix Emulate and RSLinx Classic lite. All are free and it can be working on Windows 10.
RSLogix Micro Starter Lite 8.30 Download
For programming and working with Rockwell PLC MicroLogix 1000/1100 processor we have three software:
- RSLogix Micro Starter Lite 8.30: PLC programming software
- RSLogix Emulate 500 (RS Emulate 500): Emulates PLCs MicroLogix and SLC families.
- RSLinx Classic lite: communications software. It manages communication between RSLogixMicro, RSEmulate and PLC.
Download all software above at the end of the post.
Install RS Logix Micro Starter Lite
After download: RS Logix Micro Starter Lite 8.30, RSLogix Emulate 500 and RSLinx Classic lite follow steps below:
Step 1 – Extract and install RS Logix Micro Starter
Step 2 – Extract and install RSLogix Emulate 500 (RS Emulate 500)
Step 3 – Extract and install RSLinx Classic lite
Refer to the video below, we working on Windows 10 64-bits
Install RSLogix Micro Starter Lite 8.30 Free version, RSLogix Emulate 500, and RSLinx Classic lite on Windows 10
- RSlogix Micro Starter Lite Free 8.30 Download: Link
- Download RSLogix Emulate 500 – RS Emulate 500 V6.00: Link
- Download RSLinx Classic lite – RS Linx Lite V4.21: Link
After we installed RSLogix Emulate 500 on Windows 10 x64 and open it. An error “Failed to update the system registry. Please check registry security rights or try using Regedit” appears. If you have same the error, please watch the video on the 365EVN Youtube channel to fix it: Link
-365EVN, Refer Rockwell–
If you find this content valuable, please rate it (click the button above), share it with your friends or invite me for a coffee by clicking the button below.