Service Pack 5 for SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 has been released in January 2018. With WinCC flexible 2008 SP5 the installation on the Windows 10 (64Bit only) operating system will be supported. Support for Windows 7 both 32&64 bit. The support of Windows XP is dropped.
WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 System Requirements
WinCC Flexible supports all PC platforms compatible with the common IBM/AT format. To work efficiently with WinCC flexible, you should adhere to the recommended values. Below shows the minimum software and hardware requirements for the installation of Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5.
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i3-6100U 2.30 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: SATA with at least 8 GB storage space
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit) Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional with SP1
- Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise/Professional/LTSB Enterprise
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- Network: 100 megabits or more
- Software: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.6.2
Could be helpful for you:
- LOGO Soft Comfort All Version Download, Setup, User Manual
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- Install Siemens Step 7 MicroWIN V4.0 on Windows 10
- S7-200 and WinCC Flexible. How to Make a Communication? Tutorial 1
System Recommended Hardware
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5-6440EQ (up to 3.4 GHz) or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or more (32 GB for a large project)
- Hard disk: SSD with at least 50 GB storage space available
- Screen: 15.5” full HD display (1920 x 1080 or higher)
- Network: 1 gigabit or more
Download WinCC Flexible 2008 with SP5 (Update 1)
You can download the soft, update 1, user manual and demo projects at the end of the post.
The Video Guide
- Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5 Software: Link
- Update 1 For Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5: Included in Update 2, please download below.
- User manual, demo projects: Download page.
Download and Run the “Setup.exe” File to set up the software. Support language: Chinese, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese.
- May 2020: Update 2 for WinCC flexible 2008 Service Pack 5 is now available to download. Download link: WinCC Flx 2008 SP5 Upd2.