Service Pack 5 for SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 has been released on January 2018. With WinCC flexible 2008 SP5 the installation on the Windows 10 (64Bit only) operating system will be supported. Support for Windows 7 both 32&64 bit. The support of Windows XP is dropped.
WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 System Requirements
WinCC Flexible supports all PC platforms compatible with the common IBM/AT format. In order to work efficiently with WinCC flexible, you should adhere to the recommended values. Below shows the minimum software and hardware requirements for the installation of Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5.
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i3-6100U 2.30 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: SATA with at least 8 GB storage space
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit) Ultimate/Enterprise/Professional with SP1
- Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise/Professional/LTSB Enterprise
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- Network: 100 megabits or more
- Software: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.6.2
Could be helpful for you:
- LOGO Soft Comfort All Version Download, Setup, User Manual
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- Install Siemens Step 7 MicroWIN V4.0 on Windows 10
System Recommended Hardware
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5-6440EQ (up to 3.4 GHz) or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or more (32 GB for large project)
- Hard disk: SSD with at least 50 GB storage space available
- Screen: 15.5” full HD display (1920 x 1080 or higher)
- Network: 1 gigabits or more
Download WinCC Flexible 2008 with SP5 (Update 1)
You can download the soft, update 1, user manual and demo projects at the end of post.
The Video Guide
- Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5 Software: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 Runtime: Part 1 | Part 2
- SIMATIC EKB Install: Link
- Update 1 For Win CC Flexible 2008 SP5: Link
- User manual, demo projects: Download page.
Download all parts. Run “.exe” File to extract and setup. Support language: Chinese, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese.