Unity Pro (UP) is Schneider PLC software used under Windows operating system. The latest version (until now) is Unity-Pro V13 (S, L, XL, XLS) can be installed in operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server.
Unity Pro Overview
- Schneider Unity Pro (V13) is available the software packages: Small (S), Large (L), X Large (XL) and X Large Safety (XLS). The only difference between sizes S, L, XL, XLS is supported controller references (Please read the manual).
- UP supports the following hardware platforms (with Version V13): Modicon M340, Modicon M580, Quantum, Momentum, Premium and Atrium.
- The software provides the following programming languages for creating the user program: Function Block Diagram FBD; Ladder Diagram (LD) language; Instruction List IL; Structured Text ST; Sequential Control SFC; Ladder Logic 984 (LL984). All of these programming languages can be used together in the same project. And all these languages (except LL984) conform to IEC 61131-3.
- Block Libraries
The blocks that are included in the delivery of Unity Pro extensive block libraries extend from blocks for simple boolean operations, through blocks for strings and array operations to blocks for controlling complex control loops. For a better overview, the different blocks are arranged in libraries, which are then broken down into families. The blocks can be used in the programming languages FBD, LD, IL, and ST.
- Elements of a Program – A program can be constructed from:
- A master task (MAST)
- A FAST task (not available for Momentum)
- One to 4 AUX tasks (not available for Modicon M340 and Momentum)
- Program Units which are assigned one of the defined tasks (available for Modicon M580 and Modicon M340)
- Sections, which are assigned one of the defined tasks
- Sections for processing time controlled events (Timerx, not available for Momentum)
- The sections for processing hardware controlled events (EVTx, not available for Momentum)
- Subroutine sections (SR)
- For more detail, you might read the manual.
Schneider PLC Software – UnityPro V13 System Requirements
- The Unity-Pro V13 XL (or S, L, XLS) software requires one of the following operating systems to be present on the terminal:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional edition 32/64 bits SP1
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional edition 32/64 bits
- Windows Server 2016
- Minimum and recommended terminal configuration with Windows 7 Professional Edition 32/64 bits SP1:
- System Pentium processor 2.4 GHz or higher; recommended: 3.0 GHz.
- RAM 2 GB; recommended: 3 -4 GB.
- Hard disk space 8 GB including the memory space for the software installation, temporary space for execution and space for saving applications; recommended: 20 GB.
- Display SVGA 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor with high color 24 bits.
- A Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device., web Access, USB port on the computer …
- Windows 10 64bits is recommended for projects using DTMs (example: projects using Modicon M580 controller).
Could be helpful for you:
- S7-200 and WinCC Flexible. How to Make a Communication? Tutorial 1
- GT Works Download. Mitsubishi HMI Software for GOT/GS Series
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
Download and install Unity Pro XL V13
- You can download the software, user manual at the end of the post.
- Difference between sizes (S, L, XL, XLS), versions (V11, V12, V13) please read here.
- How to get the full features (full version): Please watching the video below.
The guide video for install and registration
- Schneider PLC Software – UP V11: Link
- Schneider PLC Software – UP V12: Link
- Unity Pro XL V13: Link
- Setup Key and Registration Unity-Pro (For V11, V12, V13): Link
- Guide Manual (V13): Link
Unity Pro XL V14: EcoStruxure Control Expert V14 (formerly known as Unity Pro) is available to download. The link to download: Unity Pro XL V14 (EcoStruxure Control Expert V14).