The SIMATIC Automation Tool (SAT) is valuable in machine and plant operation. Using this tool, you can perform an operation on multiple network devices at a time. Download the latest version( V3.1 SP3) at 365electricalvn.
SIMATIC Automation Tool Features
- SAT Devices support: Siemens Simatic S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500…
- Scan the network and create a table that maps the accessible devices on the network
- Flash device LEDs or HMI screens to physically locate a device
- Download addresses (IP, subnet, gateway) or PROFINET name (station name) to a device
- Put a CPU in RUN or STOP mode. Reset CPU to factory default values or Perform a CPU memory reset
- Set the time in a CPU to the current time in your programming device
- Download a program to a CPU or HMI device
- Upload, add, or delete Recipe and Data log data from a CPU
- Backup/Restore data to (or from) a backup file for CPU and HMI device
- Retrieve service data from a CPU. Read the diagnostic buffer of a CPU
- Reset communication parameters
- Update device firmware
- See the User Guide (download at the end of post) for details about product operation.
- WinCC Flexible Smart V3 Download, Install With SP1, SP2
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- Backup and Restore Siemens Smart Line HMI On WinCC Flexible Smart
- The SIMATIC Automation Tool SDK works with the following 64-bit operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 (Home Premium/ Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate); Windows 10 (Home/Pro/Enterprise/ IoT Enterprise).
- The SAT works with the following VM (Virtual Machine) software: VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 6.5/VMware Workstation 12.5.5/VMware Player 12.5.5/Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016.
- Siemens has verified that the tool works with the following virus and security software: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8/Trend Micro Office Scan Corporate Edition 12.0/XGen/Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018/Windows Defender (as part of Windows operating systems)/Qihoo “Safe Guard 11.4” + “Virus Scanner 5.0″…
- The Automation Tool SDK also might work with others.
- Language support: English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese Simplified.
- Communication: Siemens devices using an Ethernet cable connected to a network interface.
- For more detail, you can read on “Installation Manual” (download at the end of post).
SIMATIC Automation Tool V3.1 SP3 Download
- SIMATIC V3.1 SP3 Automation Tool Install Source (350 MB): Link
- SAT Manual: Link
- How to get the license key: Updating..
- More automation software, documentation: Download page