The NB Designer Software is an HMI software, supports editing the Omron NB series screens. The soft can be installed in operating systems such as Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 /Windows 10.
Omron NB Series Screens
- NB Series is a screen series full touch of Omron. There are 9 models of NB series available now.
- 3 inches display size: NB3Q-TW00B/TW01B
- 5.6 inches display size: NB5Q-TW00B/TW01B
- 7 inches display size: NB7W-TW00B/TW01B/TW10B/TW11B
- 10 inches display size: NB10W-TW01B.
- Communication Ports supported: Serial port (RS232C/422A/485) and Ethernet (not on all models).
- Supported PLCs: Omron, Siemens (s7-200/300/400/1200…), AB, Delta, Mitsubishi, Panasonic …
Could be helpful for you:
- How to Connect PLC and HMI. S7-200 & Delta DOP-B Communication
- Unlock POU Password S7-200 Smart Use Step7 MicroWIN Smart
- Backup and Restore Siemens Smart Line HMI On WinCC Flexible Smart
With TFT display used, NB series has higher cost performance. The LED backlight used is more environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient, and with longer service life compared to the traditional CCFL backlight. The display device of NB series (PT: Programmable Terminals) can be used for information display and receive-input operation. It can show the operating states of the system and devices in graphic forms to users. (Refer: Omron).
You can refer to more features in the user manual. Link download at the end of the post.
NB Designer – Omron HMI Software for NB Series
NB Designer is the programming software for the NB HMI series. It allows you to easily program all NB*-TW00B/TW01B models. The soft can compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8.0 (32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition). If it has an error, please run NB-Designer with Compatibility Mode set to Windows 7.
- A new version of Omron NB Designer is available to download. Upgrade now. Link: V1.50.1
- Jun 2020: NB Designer V1.51 is available to download now. Link: V1.51
- NB-Designer V1.52 (Oct 2020): Link
-365EVN, Refer Omron-