AutoCAD Electrical is a part of the AutoCAD software family. Created for electrical control systems, Auto CAD Electrical design software includes all the functionality of AutoCAD plus a complete set of electrical CAD features. Download and install the version 2019.0.1 (The newest version – until now) at 365EVN.
AutoCAD Electrical Overview
- AutoCAD Electrical design software includes all the functionality of AutoCAD plus a complete set of electrical CAD features. Comprehensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electrical design tasks help to save hours of effort, so electrical engineers can spend more time innovating.
- Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems:
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams, and other electrical drawings using specialized tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organized in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC 60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA, and IEEE standards.
- Supports the symbol libraries of the manufacturer: Siemens, ABB, AB, Schneider..
Could be helpful for you:
- Simatic Automation Tool – The Powerful Tool for Simatic Devices
- Unity Pro XL Download – Schneider PLC Software For Multi-PLCs Series
- Communication In Between Delta DOP-100 Series HMI and Siemens S7-300 PLC
AutoCAD Electrical 2019 – System requirements
The system requirements for Autodesk® Auto CAD Version 2019 describe as below:
- Operating System:
- Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
- Processor Basic: 2.5 – 2.9 GHz processor. Recommended: 3+ GHz processor.
- Memory Basic: 8 GB. Recommended: 16 GB.
- Disk space: 12GB or more.
- Display Resolution: Conventional Displays 1920 x 1080 with True Color. High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card).
- Other: Web browse, mouse, .NET Framework Version 4.7
- You can download AutoCAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Install Source at the end of the post (One link, approximately 7 GB – .ISO File).
- Extract or mount to disk and run the setup file to install the software.
- Watch the video to get full features (Active the software) and add the manufacturer symbol librarues (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider…).
The guide video
- Auto CAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Download: Link