GP4402W and GP4502W are two models of GP4000 Series – Pro-face HMI. It using GP-Pro EX software to edit, download, upload the program. However, in default, you will don’t see two models on the support list. The post guide you to add GP4402W on GP-Pro EX (Version 4.09.120).
GP4402W and GP4502W Basic Product Information
- Display size: 7″ and 10” Wide, full touch
- Display type: TFT Color LCD / Resistive Film (analog), 65536 colors
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- Application memory: FLASH EPROM 32 MB
- Interface specifications: Serial (COM1, COM2), USB (type A, mini-B), Ethernet
- The price (in our country): About 230 USD and 650 USD.
- With the good price and quality, we are using two models for very much our applications (communication with S7-1200 via Ethernet port). You can read more information at Pro-face website or at links GP4402W and GP4502W.
Could be helpful for you:
- GP Pro EX Download – The Screen Editor Software For Pro-face HMI
- Unity Pro XL Download – Schneider PLC Software For Multi-PLCs Series
- S7-200 SMART Software New Version – Step7 MicroWIN SMART V2.5 Download
Add Model GP4402W on GP-Pro EX V4.09
- In this post, we guide: How to add mode GP4402W on GP Pro EX V4.09.120 (Newest version – until now). If you are using a lower version (V4.08 …) the steps are the same.
- When you add model GP4402W successfully, model GP4405W also.
- The steps:
- Step 1: Close the software, open the installing software folder.
- With Windows 64-bits is: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro-face\GP-Pro EX 4.09“
- With Windows 32-bits is: “C:\Program Files\Pro-face\GP-Pro EX 4.09“
- Step 2: Open “OP” folder. Enable the Window to view hidden items.
- On Windows 10: Click “View” -> tick box “Hidden items“
- On Windows XP/7: Select “Folder Options“, then select the “View” tab. Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK“.
- Step 3: Right-click on the “YTSetup” file and select “Run as administrator“
- Step 4: Open the software and try to create the project with model GP4402W on GP-Pro EX or model GP4502W on GP-Pro EX.
The guide video for install and add GP4402W & GP4502W to support list
If you have any questions, please send it to us by comment below.